Monday 13 February 2012

MAC SWEET SUNRISE

The Quest for the Perfect Nude

I have selected for my first review on my quest for the perfect nude, a lipstick from the new collection from MAC - M.A.C, Naturally, a lovely shade aptly name Sweet Sunrise. This lipstick is from their lustre range which is my favourite finish in the MAC lineup. The texture is lightweight, semi-opaque and non-drying. It is a peach toned nude which is lighter than a natural lip colour. I recommend that you prep your lips well beforehand, as dry winter lips will show up with this lip colour. I have a light to medium tone skin, so it is definitely lighter than my skin tone . It is great paired with Subculture lipliner from MAC. This is a great nude as it can take any gloss and it will change it substantially . A smokey eye is a great contrast to this lip colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment