Monday 10 September 2012

MAC Cremesheen in Pink Pearl Pop

I had a voucher from MAC, so I chose a cremesheen from their recent Cremesheen and Pearl collection. The colour I chose is perfect for summer as it is bright and fun. Pink Pearl Pop is a sheer yet creamy candy pink with a soft sparkle. The cremesheen formula is one of the more comfortable to wear from MAC, but there is a lingering stickiness that I am not too fond of. I am NARS, Burberry and Giorgio Armani lipstick fan. This colour is cheerful, but probably one I will not reach for often. My skin will need to be picture perfect to wear this shade well. I think as our summer wears on and my skin is more tanned it will work better. Strangely, I think if you are fairly pale this will be work well. The lipglosses for this collection are worth a look as they are sparkly and the colours will not read as bright as the lipsticks.





I am patiently waiting for The Face and Body collection. It has yet to launch here. I have earmarked a Pro-sculpting cream for my make-up bag. Bring it on!

Did any of you buy from the Cremesheen and Pearl Collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment