Tuesday 26 March 2013

Jo Malone Sugar & Spice and All Things Nice


Jo Malone Sugar and Spice Limited Edition Collection is an exploration of the gourmand olfactory palette. A london brand, this collection plays on the mind and how it remembers scents as a child. It re-engineers this memory and the scents emerge as grown up counterparts to their innocent beginnings.
I bought two of these limited scents from our Jo Malone Boutique, that looked gorgeous all dressed up in these pretty stripes. A candy store for the senses.
I chose Ginger Biscuit:- at first sniff this is all about a simple ginger snap biscuit. Once it settles Ginger become sexy and deep. A perfect evening scent or for colder days, when this scent warms on the skin with hints of nutmeg, cinnamon, tonka bean and vanilla.
The second scent I chose was Elderberry and Gooseberry:- a perfect summers breeze carrying scents on lychee, gooseberry and elderberry, is how I would describe this soft floral. I feel fresh and feminine when wearing this unique scent.

I loved Lemon Tart as well, but found it faded too quickly on me. All the fragrances in this special collection are distinctive. Jo Malone, for me brings out fragrance that become signature scents as they are incomparable, at least to my common nose! This is almost as good as actual high tea at Berkeley Hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment