Tuesday 3 September 2013

My Lust List -September 2013

Hello!!
I was tagged by Dr Ebru of ChicScience (Thank you!) on twitter  to post my lust list.  This is going to be hard to narrow down as so many wonderful collections have just been released. I really commend the creative brains behind these brands, for continually producing such lust worthy collections  throughout the year.
Well here goes....


Tom Ford  Eye Primer Duo
I always use eye primer. This must be good as I love all things Tom Ford- right?
Tom Ford She Wolf
Tom Ford's new collection has two gorgeous trio's. If I had to choose just one it would be She Wolf.

Armani Rouge Ecstasy

The New Giorgio Armani Rouge Ecstasy CC Lipsticks - these are mean't to be the creme de creme of Armani lipsticks. Since I adore his others lipsticks I must have a few of these. Good colour offering too!

Charlotte Tilbury Colour Chameleon
in Amethyst Aphrodisiac
Charlotte Tilbury just launched her makeup range. I would love her whole collection!
Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Palette in Glamour Muse

Suqqu Fall has one quad I need. Its the hot pink shade that I love!

Suqqu EX- 16









Foreo Luna. I love skincare gadgets. This one promises cleaner skin. It has an anti- aging component that promises firmer skin and better product absorption. On my Radar......


Foreo Luna

Lust List ........

10 comments:

  1. Very nice! Loving that Tom Ford eye palette!

    XxMO
    MADAME-OSTRICH.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tom Ford must be mine!!! working on a plan as we speak!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this one looks so much like my lust list LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we are all circling the same beauties- pity most are L Editions. At least you already have one or two of them- so lucky!

      Delete
  4. hot pink! Oooo you are fancy. AND OMG SHE WOLF> i am getting that and i am dying. i really want those armani lipsticks too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah! I'm fancy like that!
    I love unusual colour! So glad u have snapped up She Wolf!
    Not sure about the red casing for the Armani, but it's what inside that counts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I'm in love with your Lust list!!! LOL! I'm loving the TF primer - you need to get this one!!! And she wolf...did I tell you I may or may not have bought a backup already??? I've said too much already. That Suqqu is gorgeous, gorgeous...ahhhh...and the CT... LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I am lusting after all your items you have just bought. Your pics of She Wolf and In the Pink left me wanting.... need them now!

      Delete
  7. Excellent and very tasteful list. Thanks for doing it! Love the TF primer definitely recommended and She wolf is the best. :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the tag - I have managed to get the She Wolf so can cross off my list- was quite hard to narrow down the list - but there are some real gems out there at the moment.

    ReplyDelete