Monday 14 September 2015

Clinique Pop Lip Colour and Prime in Nude Pop and Grape Pop

Clinique is definitely coming to the party. From a fairly unexciting repertoire they are releasing a slew of exciting new products. These lovely Colour Pops were released a few months back. These are meant to prep the lips and add colour, all in one cute, compact product. I chose Nude Pop from the nudes offered - a sheer, slightly pearlescent lively nude. A perfect, every day ,' throw it on like my fave pair of jeans' nude. Grape Pop is a juicy lilac purple . Its a fun colour which can be layered to reach full intensity. Both wear well and feel hydrating on my lips. They do 'prime' the lip as the colour sits well on the lips and does not accentuate any lines or bleed. I have since picked up another shade Plum Pop. They are described as demi matte - I'm not sure in my experience this is how I would describe them. They are more of a demi satin - neither opaque nor sheer in colour saturation with a moist feel and look to them.


Beige Pop, Grape Pop

Beige Pop, Grape Pop one swipe each
These are  lovely lipsticks that I cannot fault. They will still satisfy the more conservative Clinque customer while gaining fans with their great formula and easy colours. A definite win from Clinique.
What POP shade should be next on my wish list?
Oh and yes "Hello again"!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment